What we Offer
Services & Fees
Often, the extent of the work emerges as ideas are developed and tested for feasibility. At this point, the balance regarding size and complexity of the project can be determined. We are able to quote as either a percentage of the eventual building cost in a fully managed project or as a fixed sum for defined work.
A part service covers smaller projects where we can quote a set fee or where the client only needs either planning or building regulation approval. In this case we will firstly make a site visit free of charge and provide a quotation based on the amount of hours needed to fulfil the project.
Quoting a percentage of eventual building cost gives flexibility in development, although we can quote a lump sum for defined work . For the full service from feasibility to handover it would be based on a percentage of the total construction cost. The percentage would be worked out on a sliding scale which gets lower the higher the cost value rises. A full service for a project, from feasibility to completion gives flexibility in development, controls the standard of workmanship and controls , will incur fees based on a percentage of the total construction cost. The percentage would be worked out on a sliding scale which gets lower the higher the project value rises.
- Feasibility and sketch design
- Initial design
- Detailed design
- Planning and Building Regulation application approval
- Liaising with building contractors and obtaining budget costs
- Construction drawings and specification / schedule of works
- Organise detailed quotes, tender analysis, and advice on appointing a contractor
- Administration of the building contract on behalf of the client through to completion of the works on site
- Issue Certificates during the works, including professional consultants� certificates for mortgage purposes.
Fixed costs most often come in two stages and are charged accordingly: Planning Application stage and Building Regulations stage. These are agreed on an individual basis with the client prior to the commencement of works. Please call for a FREE site visit and quote